Integrated Aesthetics Training Opportunities
One on One Injectable and Aesthetic Treatment Training
Integrated Aesthetics Academy aims to provide educational hands-on training for injectors and aesthetic providers. Trainings are organized in half-day or full-day sessions. Below are some suggested topics of trainings. Depending on experience level, course content can be customized to suit individual training goals.
Topics for Half-Day Trainings:
Half-day trainings include discussions of pertinent anatomy, patient assessments, hands-on training, and addressing complications. Each half day session can accommodate 2-3 models depending the experience level of the injector.
- Introduction to fillers – Nasolabial folds (half-day)
- Introduction to fillers – Cheeks (half-day)
- Introduction to fillers – Lips (half-day)
- Introduction to fillers – Follow-up training (3 patients – ideal to follow-up on areas of improvement)
- Introduction to neurotoxins (glabella, crows feet, forehead lines)
- Introduction to cannulas (must have completed Introduction to fillers)
a. Lips, Nasolabial folds
- Mastering Cannulas – intermediate level (Cheeks, temples, jawlines)
- Mastering Cannulas – advanced level (tear troughs, acne scars)
- Neurotoxins – advanced level (bunny lines, masseters, depressors, neck)
- Mastering Fillers – advanced techniques for fillers (half-day or full-day)
- Medical Director training – ideal to jumpstart the training of medical directors who oversea injectable procedures (half-day or full-day). Focus more heavily on assessments and planning of aesthetic care plans.
Hands-On Training Pricing:
- One-on-one ($6000 half-day, $10,000 full-day)
- Two injectors ($4000 / person for half-day, $6,500/person for full-day)
- Three injectors ($3000 / person for half-day, $5,000/person for full day)
- Larger groups (call for pricing)
- Observers for training: $1000/person for half day, $1,500/person for full-day.
Upon completion, trainees will receive a certificate of training which identifies whether this is hands-on or as an observer.